Payment Solutions offered by Payment System Conultants
Through our partners, we offer our clients electronic ACH acceptance, allowing businesses to accept electronic payments via their customer’s personal checking or savings accounts. ACH acceptance is also available for your business to business transactions.
This service allows our clients to accept an additional form of payment if the end customer does not want to use a credit card. Additionally, ACH transactions are less costly than credit card transactions.
- Seamless Acceptance Of ACH/EChecks.
- Lower Processing Rates Than Credit Cards.
- Allows Our Clients to Accept An Additional Form Of Payment If The End User Does Not Want To Use A Credit Car
- ACH Transactions Are Supported by Our Payment Gateways, Virtual Terminal, Mobile Payments, Hosted Payment Page And API.
- Securely Retain Customer ACH Information for Future Billing.
Everything starts with a Merchant Account. Through our Primary Partner, Higher Standards Inc., we are able to provide our clients with a cost effective and reliable merchant account. Higher Standards Inc., located in Minnesota, is a Registered ISO with FiServe/First Data/CardConnect.
Higher Standards provides quality customer support from an experienced staff of Minnesota-based experts. No endless phone trees and promised call-backs that never happen. At Higher Standards, your needs are handled by real people in real time. With nearly $2 billion in annual transaction volume, Higher Standards combines the stability of a large processor with the heart and soul of a small business. Higher standards has been providing personalized processing solutions for more than 15 years, and have more than 4,000 satisfied clients. That is the Higher Standards difference — payment solutions with integrity.
Credit Cards are Important
Accepting credit cards is crucial to your business. Customers want to pay with plastic, so you need credit card processing that is quick, easy, and affordable.
Higher Standards makes it easy for you to accept credit and debit cards at point of sale, over the phone, and online. Transactions are easy, you get paid quickly, and you get the lowest available rates for your business.
Processing solutions for every business
Higher Standards offers payment processing solutions customized for the most popular types of businesses, including:
- B2B industries
- Online businesses
- Professional services
- Healthcare and wellness
- Manufacturers & distributors
- Churches & Non-profits
Accept all types of payments
Our solutions let you accept transactions with both signature and PIN-based approvals. We also offer solutions that enable you to accept traditional and electronic checks, as well as direct ACH bank withdrawals.
Higher Standards enables you to accept all types of payments, including:
- Traditional magnetic stripe debit cards
- EMV chip cards
- NFC-enabled cards
- App-based payments
- EBT cards for government benefits
- Fleet cards for petroleum purchases
Mobile payments refer to any payment made using a mobile device. Due to our ever-increasing smartphone dependence, various ways have been developed to allow consumers to pay conveniently through a phone and/or tablet.
- Increase sales by accepting card payments anytime and anywhere.
- Lower processing fees with “card present” transactions.
- Reduce transaction risks and data entry errors.
- Accept contactless cards and mobile wallets.
- EMV liability shift eliminates chargebacks.
- Improve cash flow by getting paid more quickly.
- Insert, Tap, Swipe or key-in credit card transactions
- Secure Application and Gateway with Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Real-time management of transactions, refunds and reports
- Customize, email and print receipts
- Electronic signature capture
- Record transaction location (GPS)
- Cash Discount Program
- Store and forward offline transactions
- Supports EBT
- Set recurring transactions
- Optional prompts for tips, clerk #, tax %, customer # and more
- Multiple tender types available including: Credit/Debit, EBT, cash, check, gift/loyalty and ACH/eCheck
Integrated Payment Solutions
Regardless of your ERP system, Point of Sale architecture, or other Payment Acceptance methods, we have you covered.
Our hosted payment platform consolidates payments and tokens across brick-and-mortar, eCommerce, eInvoicing, mobile and unattended environments.
Our payment gateway will reside in the center or your payment ecosystem and securely connects your payment devices to financial networks to ensure your payments are processed securely, quickly and correctly.
Simple, reliable payment solutions.
- Pay Now
- EMV Tip-Adjust
- EMV Store & Forward
- Virtual Terminal
- Fleet Cards
- Automatic Updates
- NFC/EMV Contactlass
- Surcharge with BIN lookup
- PA-DSS Validated
- Real-time Reporting
More and more consumers are shopping online. If you want to grow your business, you need to have an online presence. That means selling your products or services over the Internet and accepting online payments. Our eCommerce solutions make it easy for you to become an online retailer. Our solutions enable you to easily create online checkout and payment pages, and to accept major credit cards, debit cards, and ACH payments safely and securely. Our online gateway and virtual terminal help you manage all aspects of your online business – and grow your online sales.
Accept all types of payments
The eCommerce solution lets you safely and securely accept all types of online payments, including;
All of your online transactions are PCI-compliant and secured via address verification (AVS) and fraud verification (CVN) services.
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Gift cards
- Loyalty cards
- Personal checks
- ACH bank transfer
Integrate with your existing eCommerce solution
If you already have an existing online presence, our eCommerce solutions will tie into your system. Our solution works with 99% of all third-party shopping carts and software packages. The solution is so simple and well documented that many developers integrate our services without ever contacting us.
If you’re starting from scratch, use our solutions to quickly and easily build your own HTML order pages. Create your own branded payment forms to collect necessary customer and payment information at the time of purchase. You can even store customer credit card information in your system – which makes it easy to create repeat customers.
If you need a custom shopping cart for your Internet storefront, we’ll work with you to get it built.
We provide easy-to-integrate payment functionality for mobile, ecommerce and custom enterprise applications. Our nimble, open-network technology, backed by deep experience produces secure solutions that work, no matter how simple or complex the need.
The Benefits of Integrating
- Reduces scope and cost of compliance
- Integrates seamlessly with all systems, old and new.
- Efficiently delivers proven, secure functionality based on experience.
- Empowers choice with large processor network and broad functionality.
Accept in person payments from a fixed point of sale – perfect for retail, cafes and convenience stores. Our countertop terminal accepts credit and debit cards, and contactless payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay. Accept card and other electronic payments, quickly, efficiently, safely.
A virtual terminal is an online credit card terminal that allows businesses to take over-the-phone orders as well as online transactions through a secure and compliant web-based application. In lieu of hardware equipment, a virtual terminal will allow your business to process credit cards, debit cards, and even electronic checks. The only thing required is a Payment Gateway ID, a standard web browser, and access to the internet.
Hosted Payment Form
With Hosted Payment Forms, you can accept credit card and ACH payments online by creating secure payment forms, buy now buttons or integrating into major third-party shopping cards. With Simple and Advance Integration Protocols. We provide e-commerce integrations to suit any business.
- Reduces scope and cost of compliance.
- Improve cash flow by getting paid more quickly.
- Reduce development and accelerates time-to-market with flexible, secure solutions.
- Accommodates multiple payment types.
- Connects with all major payment processors, enabling choice and use of existing merchant accounts.
Blog posts and company news
How an updated Credit Policy can influence the accounts receivables of a company positively and exponentially increase its profits.Simply put, a Credit Policy is a set of guidelines that sets credit and payment terms for customers. The Credit Policy is a critical...
Here is a story of Big Business Inc. and the challenges of improving their cashflow to meet their business growth.
Five Questions to Ask Yourself With all the consolidations in the Merchant Services Industry and changing technologies over the last couple of years, here are five questions to ask yourself to see if your current accounts receivable process meets your business...