ComsGate Payment Gateway
The ComsGate Payment Gateway efficiently processes wireless, mobile, e-commerce and web-based Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions. Processor, network and device neutral, ComsGate accepts all payment types and provides real-time access to transaction data and activity reporting via its web-based Transaction Manager.
ComsGate seamlessly integrates with the QuickSale payment software for a closed loop, secure end-to-end solution. Powered by a state of the art data center that maintains 99.99% uptime with dedicated connections to all major processors and wireless carriers, ComsGate is the most secure and feature rich payment gateway in the industry. It’s the perfect solution to take full ownership of their merchant portfolio.
- Choose Any Payment Processor
- Real-Time Transaction Management and Reporting
- Merchant and Device Management Tools
- Real-Time Activations and File Downloads
- Class A Service and Support
- Secure Payment Applications
- Two Factor Authentication
- VISA® Trusted Agent Program
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
or Mac OS X
Quickbooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise & POS Editions (2016 and beyond)
Our payment gateway will reside in the center of your payment ecosystem and securely connects your payment devices to financial networks to ensure your payments are processed securely, quickly and correctly.
Simple, reliable payment solutions
- Delivers Over-the-Air (OTA) software installation, automatic security downloads and contant updates.
- Supports autobatch and configurable file exports for ease of use.
- Processor and carrier neutral.
- Processes all major credit cards, checks and gift/loyalty card transactions.
- Bill Presentment function automates invoice distribution and collection.
- Generates customized industry specific reports with real-time data archiving and retrieval.
- Supports ACH payment processing and management.
- Supports signature capture with compatible devices.
- All Transaction Types
- AVS & CVV2
- Clerk Number
- Invoice Number
- Sales Tax
- Level 1, 2, & 3 Transactional Data
Data Network Support
- IP (Ethernet)